Saturday, April 21, 2012

Frustrated and Angry...just gotta vent, I guess...

I get so angry sometimes. I hate living apart. I just want to be with my husband. Is that too much to ask? It isn't fair. And then in the midst of that anger, I feel weak and that I can't do it anymore. How much heartache can one heart withstand? How am I supposed to just live my life and try to be a whole person when the one person who makes me whole is so far away? I'm not strong enough to do this. And the prospect of another year and whole world apart frightens me to the point of no return.

And I am so tired of being stuck in this stupid town with no husband, few friends and nothing to do. I want to be out of here already! I want to be doing fun things and enjoying my life and my hubby. I want my husband back and want so badly to be living the life we built together. I hope it is one day soon...I pray it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment